Brio-Up virtual assistant support team works with different software to provide the best results for your business. Our VA’s constantly learn new apps so you can expect them to have some knowledge in certain applications. We always recommend to show your remote worker how you want the task to be completed your way.
Apps are endless tools that our virtual assistants have learned over time. With each project, our VA’s have learned new softwares to better their skillset. By instructing your virtual worker on how to complete your task, your VA will learn your system according to the way instructed. This means showing the virtual assistant how to use your business software.
There are an abundant amount of apps out there and our remote assistants constantly strive learning them. Brio-Up VA’s are quick learners that can easily understand your system to complete the tasks.
Here is a list of software that we use:
- Design programs Adobe Family Photoshop, Illustrator; Canva; Fligma; Axure etc.
- Marketplaces like Amazon, ebay, Walmart, Groupon,Newegg, Bonanza
- Social network Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube
- Website platforms WordPress Shopify
- Business process Quickbooks, Trello.